helps soothe troubled skin; for diaper rash and chapped, chafed or cracked skin; for eczema
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance by the National Eczema Association and is part of the E-7 Collection for eczema-prone skin.
- This fragrance- and steroid-free, over-the-counter (OTC) product helps soothe “the itch.”
- Active ingredient Zinc Oxide helps protect and enhance the natural healing process.
- Creates a moisture repellent barrier between the skin and sources of irritation.
- Natural anti-inflammatories, bisabolol and allantoin, help to reduce redness and inflammation.
- Developed for eczema and diaper rash, as well as cracked, ultra-dry, and chapped skin.
zinc oxide 2%
petrolatum, mineral oil, glycerin, ozokerite, hydrogenated castor oil, acetylated lanolin, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, allantoin, bisabolol, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), panthenol (provitamin b5), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), tocopherol (vitamin E)
For diaper rash and bottom care, apply a thick layer of ointment on perfectly clean, dry skin at every diaper change. For ultra dry skin, apply ointment as needed until skin is soft and supple. Three day treatment for cradle cap, apply a thick layer of ointment on clean, dry scalp and cover with an all-cotton cap. Reapply twice daily covering with cap after each application. Do not wash hair until the fourth day. After shampooing, gently comb out dry skin. For eczema, apply a thick layer to clean, damp skin. Reapply as needed.